We are located in Nambe, New Mexico (in northern Santa Fe County).
We offer a collection of 3 authentic adobe-style Casitas (Casa Merlot, Manzana & Nambe) at our location next to a multi-acre vineyard. We also live on-site in the 117-year old main-house (Casa Agnes).
- Each Casita is completely furnished and includes ALL utilities & WiFi.
- Property borders a beautiful 7-acre vineyard and contains a fruit tree orchard.
- Guests will receive a remote Gate Opener.
- Don’t limit your vacation by staying in the typical boring brand-name hotel chain. Experience an authentic New Mexico adobe Casita with us.
- Owner’s residence is on-site (We’re ready to help with any assistance, directions, or suggestions)
- Just 4-miles away, an NMDOT Park & Ride Commuter-lot bus stop behind Cities of Gold Hotel offers non-stop 25-minute service to Los Alamos (west), and 20-min non-stop service to Santa Fe (south).
Click any of the pictures below for more details & pictures:
Activities & Day-Trips (click for Attractions list)
Click here to locate us on a map.
Mary Schodorf & Bob Johnson
Thank you for your interest in reading about our slice of enchantment here in New Mexico, and we hope to hear from you soon.